ROHS Certificate Consultants
ROHS CERTIFICATIONOVERVIEW:-It stands for restriction of hazardous substances is a European directive and applicable to electrical and electronic companies mostly. This standard helps in reducing dangers and environmental impacts caused due to wastes from electronic equipment. it gives a declaration that all specified products to be sold in European union confirm to standard requirement and does not contain following products above threshold limit.
A ROHS Certification should contain detailed application with following contents
- Poly brominated diphenyls ethers.
- Hexavalent chromium.
- Poly bro minated biphenyls.
ROHS Certification has many benefits. Following are few benefits of ROHS Certification
- Declaration of conformity
- Test reports
- Related declaration from suppliers regarding material or components.
Following are the policies of ROHS Certification
- A good environmentally friendly image among end users and customers.
- It helps in compliance of laws.
- It helps in saving time and cost.
- Risk of being exposed to market surveillance is reduced. it leads to a trusted third party partnership and help in establishing dialogue with other stakeholders.
- It gives assurance that products are independently verified by a third party.
Policies of ROHS Certification at a glanceStock number policies-
- Stock number policies
- Product substitution policies
We at ISICERTIFICATION help those manufacturer who are intending to get ROHS Certification in a very hassle free way. Our yeam consists of penal of professional experts who help manufacturer those who want to sell goods in European countries. Our main purpose is to provide quality services to our clients in order to save their time and cost in getting ROHS Certification.We have emerged as one of the best ROHS Consultants because of our dedication towards our improved service to our clients.
- Manufacturers have changed changed products and started making products that are ROHS Certification compliant.
- For this they have removed or brought down the level of abovementioned substances.
- However their functionality is unchanged.
- Therefore manufacturers have chosen not to change rather part numbers
- This way the products does not cause any harm to the users and consumers.
- PRODUCT SUBSTITUTION
- In this manufacturer opts to change the part number of the new compliant version of the component.
- When stock of no compliant product is exhausted then new version may be automatically substituted on customers order.
- If the product is not directly compatible it can be offered as potential replacement.
ROHS Certificate Consultants by State